Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 1 of the Saga

Well,

My first blog, my first post, a fresh beginning. First things first, i'd like to give a shout out to all my homies over on HAN, especailly Chris and Bert, cus without yall, this wouldn't be possible. I'd also like to give a shout out to my girl Jasmine, I love you baby and i'll see you when i get home. I'd also like to give a shout out to all the nay sayers and haters; I welcome yalls criticism and will appreciate more of it.

Now onto what this is about. In July of this year, i'll be on a plane heading to Cancun, Mexico. Now we all know that theres messican chicks and a whole lot of biddies that be there. So a brother can't be looking all flabby and sloppy on the beach next to my baby. So i set forth to lose some fat in the back and around the mid section. As well as get rid of my breasts. So i tried several methods and no results. So my homie Bert told me i should try circuit training. So i set out looking for something but to no avail. Then he mentioned to me this place http://www.mensworkoutguide.com/home.html. I checked it out and i liked how i could do most of this workout in my home and it would cost me less then $100 to start.

So this is basically in a nut shell what this blog is about, it's just to track my progress for the next 16 weeks or up until the trip, and should i see great results then well dammit guess what, i'll keep going.

So here's the initial stats.

Location (Country/State) : USA/Pennsylvania
Age: 24
Height: 5'11
Weight: 236
Body Fat Percentage (if possible) Alot

Hopefully week by week i'll post pics and updates to keep whoever cares up to date and well informed about my endeavors.

Thanks

Oh yea, here are some pics i took today 1/7/2008. Ignore the legs, yes i know there's some ash. A brother forgot to put some lotion on before i took the pic and i'm too lazy to retake them :p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

MannyRSX said...

Hey Jae,
I'm glad you joined us man. Lets do this sh*t together and hopefully we get some sweet results at the end of it.

I'll be checking your blog from time to time so dont get lazy on me -.-

Take care bro and keep it up!
Manny.-

Danny Ravn said...

Sup Jae,

I'm also on the 16 week journey and like Manny said, I will also be checkin' out your blog from time to time.

Let's all succeed and bring that pack out in 16 weeks (or even less)

Stop by my blog sometime, I hope that us all being in this sh*t together, will help us in the long run! :D

Take care, Jae!

Danny.

David Obando said...

You'll change in no time, I'm certain of that... Good luck and do your best all the time!