Thursday, January 24, 2008

231 and dropping....

That's right folks...231 and dropping. 2 weeks later and i'm down 5 pounds. I wish there was more but who cares.

I'm now starting to work out during my lunch breaks because i don't have to worry about being all ultra tired when i get off of work and having to head to the gym. I'm also going to deviate from Arnels plan a bit and instead of doing the Interval cardio 3 times a week, i'm gonna crank it up to 5 times. That way i can keep myself motivated and starting seeing bigger increase hopefully.

I hope everyone is doing good in there endeavors. 2 weeks down 14 weeks to go. Hopefully we'll all have great results when we meet at the finish line.

2 comments:

Pete Trenouth said...

Hi Jae, well done on the 5 pound loss, I to am thinking of adding some extra cardio next week as i am starting to feel stronger. Keep up the good work,

Pete.

MannyRSX said...

Nicely done bro! Keep dropping!
I think extra cardio its a great idea ! just keep an eye on not overtraining. You dont want to do lost of cardio and then the next day do 5 less pushups.

Good luck champ! Your definetly on the way!