Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Still here

Hey guys and gals and whoever might be reading this. Sorry for not updating on monday. I was away in New York to see Hairspray the musical and was no where near my PC.

So far i've been really monitoring what i've been eating. I'm now down to 233 which is good. 33 more pounds to go. I missed my workout on thu, fri, mon, and tue, but i'll be right back in the kick of things tomorrow. I went out today and bought a metal DDR pad to use for some light cardio work when i'm at home. I actually truely believe that i can start using this along with my interval training to help kickstart things. I just have to wait for my PS2 to PS3 adapter to come in the mail. Hopefully it'll be here Friday so that i can then start back on my DDR excercise as well.

Well hopefully i can get some pics for yall next week to see if there's any physical changes (probably not) but i'm still motivated to shave off alot of that back, stomach and chest fat and hopefully by the end of the year, have a six pack


Well...see you guys next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.